This website was created to show the
growing epidemic of many BMW enthusiasts
who developed the incurable disease of
wanting more power from their car. No
one knows how someone in their right mind
can mess with the perfection of German
engineering but we found a group of people
that have this addiction. They may be
contagious so please be careful. We advice
not to pick up any books or materials
pertaining to the subject. Also please
avoid contact and riding in their cars
as these are the leading cause of this
Here are some ways to spot a Boost Junky.
SYMPTOMS OF A BOOST
1. You get excited when it's cold outside.
2. You know where to get 100 octane fuels
in your area.
3. You fill up every three days.
4. You enjoy the feeling of all of your
internal organs being pushed back.
5. You spend too much time in the forced
6. Your power goal increases the more
you’re on boost.
7. You have a hard time holding a constant
8. You think about boost all the time
and even have dreams about it.
9. The size of your grin is directly proportional
to the amount of boost you’re on.
10. You have led others here and are a
proud member of this website.